what m+ garbage do i have to deal with this week?
Week after next
HP and Damage scaling per keystone level in 7.2.5 vs 7.2
Calculate AP required to next artifact level and more!CALCULATOR
Short survey to get your feedback on affix difficulty
Curious about how I applied the results? Check here!
Level 4 affixes (these occur at +4 keystones)
BolsteringNon-boss enemies will buff nearby allies' health and damage when defeated with a 30yd effective range.
Note: it's important to kill all the trash in a pull as closely together as possible with this affix as mobs effectively heal as they gain max health (percent translation). Adds spawned from a trash mob or boss ability do not trigger bolster. It's possible to reset bolster on mobs by resetting them via wiping or exiting combat.
RagingNon-boss enemies will enrage at low health, dealing double damage until killed.
Note: mobs with high damage targeted abilities or high damage AoE abilities become deadly with this affix. Be sure to focus fire mobs down so there aren't multiple enraged mobs at once.
SanguineShortly after death, non-boss enemies will leave a pool of blood on the ground, which grows to a 5yd radius over 2 seconds. This pool heals enemies and damages players for a % of their maximum health. The pool's radius is 8 yds.
Note: ez pz affix, don't stand in pools and make sure mobs don't stand in them either.
TeemingAdditional non-boss enemies are present throughout the dungeon; kill count requirement increased.
Note: Not much different from usual unless paired with other problematic affixes (Skittish). The most notable change with this affix is that the Enemy Forces Defeated kill requirement is increased. Certain trash pulls can be really nasty with this affix depending on the dungeon.
BurstingWhen slain, non-boss enemies explode, causing all players to suffer 10% of their maximum health in damage over 4 seconds. (5% every 2 seconds) This effect stacks.
Note: As far as I know there is no range on this. Consider it to work like Mythic Il'gynoth blobs.
Level 7 affixes (these occur at +7 keystones)
NecroticEnemy melee attacks apply a stacking debuff that deals damage and reduces healing received. Debuff lasts 9 seconds and is dispelled when exiting combat.
Note: Strong AoE CC or slows are great for this affix to allow for kiting mobs while the tank's Necrotic stacks fall off.
SkittishTanks generate 75% less threat.
Note: This affix is a lot easier if Tricks of the Trade or Misdirection are used on cooldown. Strong AoE CC is beneficial here as well in case mobs get loose.
VolcanicEnemies cause eruptions of flame near distant players. Additional volcanoes may appear near existing volcanoes.
Note: Keep an eye out for the volcano animation under your feet or near you. Sometimes you may not have to move!
ExplosiveCreatures have a chance to summon an Explosive Orb at a nearby location that will explode, inflicting damage 50% of the player’s maximum health as damage.
Note: An explosive orb will spawn with a 6 second cast. If the cast goes off the entire party will take 50% of their max hp in damage. They are AOE immune so you can't cleave them down! They can also spawn on boss fights.
QuakingPlayers will periodically Quake, inflicting 20% of the player’s maximum health as damage and interrupting spell casts of themselves and nearby allies.
Notes: spread out.
GrievousNote: While below 90% health, players are afflicted with Grievous Wound.
Note: You bleed until you are healed above 90%. Finally, another reason to blame your healer!
Level 10 affixes (these occur at +10 keystones)
FortifiedNon-bosses have more health and deal 30% more damage.
Note: interrupting and dodging any/all trash mob abilities becomes an absolute priority with this affix. Most of the time spent in the dungeon will be fighting beefy trash, don't be afraid to use CDs.
TyrannicalBosses have more health and deal 15% more damage.
Note: Boss abilities are no longer trivial. Boss mechanics need to be done or people will die. Some fights become endurance tests because they last so long.
Weekly schedule for affixes
|1 (+4)||2 (+7)||3 (+10)|
PSA: I took off a pile of outdated addons and updated a few that have maintained forks.
- GottaGoFast - All-in-one mythic+ timer. Shows % value of mobs on tooltip, timers required for +2/+3 chest and times that objectives are completed.
- Angry Keystones - Another take on the keystone/mythic+ timer. Displays affix rotation schedule and current affixes as well as providing chest timers and kill count % ingame. Also styles keystone links ingame to show you what dungeon they're for and whether they are depleted or not.
- KeystoneQuery - Queries other people in guild or group with the addon to see what keystones people have.
- Keyed 2.0 - Queries people in guild with the addon to build a list of keystones.
- Keybooster 2.0 - Inserts whispered keystones into the default LFG UI. Useful for boosting/carry groups.
- Mythic+ and RBGs - Find RBG or M+ groups. Central focus on pushing high keystones. NA groups.
- Mythic+ EU - Same as above but for EU groups.
- Mythic+ Friends Discord - Find a group of people to run M+ with if group finder isn't working out.
Stats and Tools
- raider.io - Raider.io has all kinds of tools including character specific M+ tracking, successful run comp tracking, and ranks for m+ dungeons. They're community run and have some cool planned features. Stay tuned! The site is also snappy AF.
- MPH - (Mythic Plus Helper) Looks up group candidates and returns ilvl equipped/highest, total mythic plus runs and legendaries! Be sure to get the addon for ease of use. Community created!
- AP World Ranking v3.0 (formerly artifactpower.info) - TONS OF USEFUL TOOLS. This site has player lookups that show content cleared, mythic plus stats, and more. The site might run a little slow because of all the data it's crunching, but it's worth it. Community created!
- Explosive affix Weakaura - Highlights active explosive orb nameplates and provides a tracker of active explosive orbs. Great for explosive week!
- TimeToDie Weakaura - Weakaura that tracks time until target death, average kill times, time until boss death, etc.
- A list of dungeon weakuras (with interrupt/cc tracker) - Dungeon specific WeakAuras with a cc tracker.
- RaidCDs WeakAura - A WeakAura to track raid/group utility CDs (i.e Barkskin, Blessing of Sacrifice, etc).
Complete a Mythic Keystone run within the timer to upgrade a keystone.
Complete it with 40% of the timer remaining and upgrade it 3 times in one go. i.e. Keystone level 5 to keystone level 8.
Complete a run with 20% of the timer remaining and upgrade it 2 times in one go. i.e. keystone level 5 to keystone level 7.
Didn't make the timer? That's ok. Your keystone doesn't deplete anymore, it just levels down by 1. i.e. keystone level 5 to keystone level 4. The dungeon stays the same.
Instance Timer and Requirements for "Level Jumps"
|+1 keystone level||+2 keystone levels||+3 keystone levels|
|Black Rook Hold: 39:00||31:12 (7:48 left on the timer)||23:25 (15:35 left on the timer)|
|Court of Stars: 30:00||24:00 (6:00 left on the timer)||18:00 (12:00 left on the timer)|
|Darkheart Thicket: 30:00||24:00 (6:00 left on the timer)||18:00 (12:00 left on the timer)|
|Eye of Azshara: 35:00||28:00 (7:00 left on the timer)||21:00 (14:00 left on the timer)|
|Halls of Valor: 45:00||36:00 (9:00 left on the timer)||27:00 (18:00 left on the timer)|
|Maw of Souls: 24:00||19:12 (4:48 left on the timer)||14:24 (9:36 left on the timer)|
|Neltharion's Lair: 33:00||27:24 (6:36 left on the timer)||19:48 (13:12 left on the timer)|
|The Arcway: 45:00||36:00 (9:00 left on the timer)||27:00 (18:00 left on the timer)|
|Vault of the Wardens: 33:00||26:24 (6:36 left on the timer)||19:48 (13:12 left on the timer)|
|Lower Karazhan: 39:00||31:12(7:48 left on the timer)||23:24(16:36 left on the timer)|
|Upper Karazhan: 35:00||28:00 (7:00 left on the timer)||21:00 (14:00 left on the timer)|
|Cathedral of Eternal Night: 35:00||28:00 (7:00 left on the timer)||21:00 (14:00 left on the timer)|
|Seat of the Triumvirate: 35:00||28:00 (7:00 left on the timer)||21:00 (14:00 left on the timer)|
|Level||Loot at the end||Weekly Chest|
The chest at the end of the run guarantees the GROUP two pieces of loot from the dungeon loot table. If you beat the timer you will be awarded one extra piece of loot.
In addition, roughly every 3 difficulty levels past 15 will award you with an additional piece of loot.
Example time! You beat a level 15 keystone within the timer and your group is awarded 3 pieces of loot. Later, you beat a level 18 keystone within the timer and your group SHOULD BE awarded with 4 pieces of loot. Repeat every three levels. 21 = 5 pieces of loot, 24 = 6 pieces of loot, etc.
At the start of a week (after raid/mythic reset) a chest will appear in your order hall giving loot based on the highest level keystone dungeon COMPLETED the previous week, within the timer or not.
In addition, the chest will also have a downgraded keystone based on the highest level keystone run YOU COMPLETED in the previous week.
It is most beneficial to complete a +10 weekly to get the highest item level gear every reset. If that isn't feasible go for the next highest you can complete. Again, you don't need to finish in the timer to get the weekly chest.
Pieces of loot per 3 keystone levels (roughly)
NOTE: This assumes the run is completed in the timer. (3 items baseline)
Clearing Mythic Keystone levels above 15 will have a stacking 40% chance of dropping additional items (roughly one extra item awarded per 3 difficulty levels beyond 15).