what m+ garbage do i have to deal with this week?
Week after next
HP and Damage scaling per keystone level
Short survey to get your feedback on affix difficulty
Curious about how I applied the results? Check here!
Level 4 affixes
(these occur at +4 keystones)
Level 7 affixes
(these occur at +7 keystones)
Level 10 affixes
(these occur at +10 keystones)
Weekly schedule for affixes
|1 (+4)||2 (+7)||3 (+10)|
- GottaGoFast - All-in-one mythic+ timer. Shows % value of mobs on tooltip, timers required for +2/+3 chest and times that objectives are completed.
- Angry Keystones - Another take on the keystone/mythic+ timer. Displays affix rotation schedule and current affixes as well as providing chest timers and kill count % ingame. Also styles keystone links ingame to show you what dungeon they're for.
- Astral Keys - Shows keys for guild mates, Battle Net friends and alts. It also shows if your friends/guildies have done a 15+ or not!
- KeystoneQuery - Queries other people in guild or group with the addon to see what keystones people have.
- Keyed 2.0 - Queries people in guild with the addon to build a list of keystones.
- Keybooster 2.0 - Inserts whispered keystones into the default LFG UI. Useful for boosting/carry groups.
- Mythic+ Friends Discord - The largest M+ Discord server. I lurk here!
- Mythic+ and RBGs - Find RBG or M+ groups. Central focus on pushing high keystones. NA groups.
- Mythic+ EU - Same as above but for EU groups.
- mythicpl.us - Official mythicpl.us Discord! Used for fact gathering and fact checking.
Stats and Tools
- raider.io - Raider.io has all kinds of tools including character specific M+ tracking, successful run comp tracking, and ranks for m+ dungeons. They're community run and have some cool planned features. Stay tuned! The site is also snappy AF.
- MPH - (Mythic Plus Helper) Looks up group candidates and returns ilvl equipped/highest, total mythic plus runs and legendaries! Be sure to get the addon for ease of use. Community created!
- AP World Ranking v3.0 (formerly artifactpower.info) - TONS OF USEFUL TOOLS. This site has player lookups that show content cleared, mythic plus stats, and more. The site might run a little slow because of all the data it's crunching, but it's worth it. Community created!
- Explosive affix Weakaura - Highlights active explosive orb nameplates and provides a tracker of active explosive orbs. Great for explosive week!
- TimeToDie Weakaura - Weakaura that tracks time until target death, average kill times, time until boss death, etc.
- A list of dungeon weakuras (with interrupt/cc tracker) - Dungeon specific WeakAuras with a cc tracker.
- RaidCDs WeakAura - A WeakAura to track raid/group utility CDs (i.e Barkskin, Blessing of Sacrifice, etc).
- Effective Health - Magic and Physical - Very useful. It shows you how much physical and magic damage you can take. Based on current health, absorbs, and defensive cooldowns from yourself and others.
Complete a Mythic Keystone run within the timer to upgrade a keystone.
Complete it with 40% of the timer remaining and upgrade it 3 times in one go. i.e. Keystone level 5 to keystone level 8.
Complete a run with 20% of the timer remaining and upgrade it 2 times in one go. i.e. keystone level 5 to keystone level 7.
Didn't make the timer? That's ok. Your keystone doesn't deplete anymore, it just levels down by 1 and randomizes the dungeon. i.e. keystone level 5 for Blackrook Hold to keystone level 4 Halls of Valor.
Instance Timer and Requirements for "Level Jumps"
|+1 keystone level||+2 keystone levels||+3 keystone levels|
|Black Rook Hold: 39:00||31:12 (7:48 left on the timer)||23:24 (15:36 left on the timer)|
|Court of Stars: 30:00||24:00 (6:00 left on the timer)||18:00 (12:00 left on the timer)|
|Darkheart Thicket: 30:00||24:00 (6:00 left on the timer)||18:00 (12:00 left on the timer)|
|Eye of Azshara: 35:00||28:00 (7:00 left on the timer)||21:00 (14:00 left on the timer)|
|Halls of Valor: 45:00||36:00 (9:00 left on the timer)||27:00 (18:00 left on the timer)|
|Maw of Souls: 24:00||19:12 (4:48 left on the timer)||14:24 (9:36 left on the timer)|
|Neltharion's Lair: 33:00||27:24 (6:36 left on the timer)||19:48 (13:12 left on the timer)|
|The Arcway: 45:00||36:00 (9:00 left on the timer)||27:00 (18:00 left on the timer)|
|Vault of the Wardens: 33:00||26:24 (6:36 left on the timer)||19:48 (13:12 left on the timer)|
|Lower Karazhan: 39:00||31:12(7:48 left on the timer)||23:24(16:36 left on the timer)|
|Upper Karazhan: 35:00||28:00 (7:00 left on the timer)||21:00 (14:00 left on the timer)|
|Cathedral of Eternal Night: 35:00||28:00 (7:00 left on the timer)||21:00 (14:00 left on the timer)|
|Seat of the Triumvirate: 35:00||28:00 (7:00 left on the timer)||21:00 (14:00 left on the timer)|
|Level||Loot at the end||Weekly Chest|
The chest at the end of the run guarantees the GROUP two pieces of loot from the dungeon loot table. If you beat the timer you will be awarded one extra piece of loot.
In addition, roughly every 3 difficulty levels past 15 will award you with an additional piece of loot.
Example time! You beat a level 15 keystone within the timer and your group is awarded 3 pieces of loot. Later, you beat a level 18 keystone within the timer and your group SHOULD BE awarded with 4 pieces of loot. Repeat every three levels. 21 = 5 pieces of loot, 24 = 6 pieces of loot, etc.
At the start of a week (after raid/mythic reset) a chest will appear in your order hall giving loot based on the highest level keystone dungeon COMPLETED the previous week, within the timer or not.
In addition, the chest will also have a downgraded keystone based on the highest level keystone run YOU COMPLETED in the previous week.
It is most beneficial to complete a +15 weekly to get the highest item level gear every reset. If that isn't feasible go for the next highest you can complete. Again, you don't need to finish in the timer to get the weekly chest.
You guys keep it all afloat. Thanks for your continued support! Head over to the Patreon page if you feel like becoming a patron!
- Instantsmile Entertainment Productions
- Aspyr & Ulsoga